I know, I know. Fuzion's doing the weekly Power Rankings for Dynamo Theory now? Yes. Yes, I sure as hell am. For the remainder of the 2012 MLS Season, I will bring you Power Rankings in a way only I can. Yes, that means hilarity and insanity on a weekly basis. Yes, that also means you have to endure my extremely tangent-oriented writing style, and my horrible ADHD thought processes each and every week. I know, I know. How did this happen? How could Zach and Marty allow such madness? This is not madness! This is Spart -- wait, wrong speech. This is Dynamo Theory, and this is the weekly Power Rankings. Enjoy!
1) The return of Brian Ching to the Dynamo.
Brian Ching Is Back (via HoustonDynamoVideos)
2) Brad Davis discusses how he's doing...and he's practicing!
3) The return of the Dynamo Girls
4) The Dancing Bear is intending on a breakout campaign(yes, this video is old...but it is still awesome).
5) The season is days away...GET READY!
Indeed. It is time for the MLS Regular Season 2012 to begin, and time for the Dynamo to step up and show who they are to everyone. They don't have to prove to us they can get it done. Just get it done, boys. Viva La Naranja!