Galavision - 8 p.m.
La Ranchera 850 (SPN Radio)
SportsTalk 790 (ENG Radio)
Jasen Anno. MLS Career: 31 games; FC/gm: 22.8; Y/gm: 2.9; R: 19; pens: 8
HOUSTON DYNAMO -- PROBABLE: MF Calen Carr (L hamstring strain); MF Je-Vaughn Watson (L adductor strain)
D.C. UNITED - OUT: MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear)
- ALL-TIME (14 meetings): Dynamo 8 wins, 23 goals ... United 4 wins, 15 goals ... Ties 2
- AT HOUSTON (7 meetings): Dynamo 6 wins, 13 goals ... United 0 wins, 4 goals ... Ties 1
- The teams are meeting for the third time this season. Maicon Santos scored twice as United won 3-2, April 28 at RFK Stadium, while a Brad Davis was the winner as the Dynamo won 1-0 in the opening of BBVA Compass Stadium on May 12.
- United have never won in Houston, in seven all-time visits. The Dynamo have a four-game home winning streak alive vs. D.C. United.
- United's win in the first meeting this year was their first since a 1-0 triumph April 4, 2009 at RFK Stadium. The Dynamo had four of the previous five meetings, with one draw.
- Coaches record: Dominic Kinnear vs. DC: P19 W9 L6 D4 ... Ben Olsen v HOU: P5 W1 L3 D1
- LAST MEETING (MLS) 5/12: HOU 1, DC 0 (Davis 67) - The opening of the newest MLS palace needed a touch of magic, and it came from Brad Davis. His left-footed blast from the center of the field, from all of 35 yards out, curled off the outstretched hand of D.C. goalkeeper Bill Hamid and into the net for the 67th-minute winner.
Dynamo Starting XI & Bench:
DC United Starting XI:
Hamid; Russell, Jakovic, McDonald, Woolard; Cruz, Kitchen, Boskovic, Pontius; Santos, De Rosario