FOX Sports Houston Plus - 7:30 p.m.
MultiMedios Houston - 7 p.m.
KPRC 950 - 7 p.m.
La Ranchera 850 - 7 p.m.
Ismail Elfath.MLS Career: 5 games; FC/gm: 22.6; Y/gm: 2.2; R: 4; pens: 3
HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: DF Warren Creavalle (L ankle sprain); DOUBTFUL: MF Adam Moffat (R adductor strain); QUESTIONABLE: FW Calen Carr (L knee swelling)
REAL SALT LAKE - OUT: GK Lalo Fernandez (R wrist fracture); DOUBTFUL: DF Jamison Olave (L hamstring strain); QUESTIONABLE: DF Kenny Mansally (L knee MCL sprain); PROBABLE: DF Chris Schuler (L foot bone bruise)
- ALL-TIME (16 meetings): Dynamo 8 wins, 25 goals ... Real 3 wins, 22 goals ... Ties 5
- AT HOUSTON (8 meetings): Dynamo 7 wins, 21 goals ... Real 0 wins, 14 goals ... Ties 1
LAST YEAR (MLS):
- 5/14: RSL 0, HOU 0
- 8/20: HOU 3, RSL 2 (Ching 47; Boswell 69; Dixon 90 - Espindola 28; Gil 60)
- The Dynamo have never lost to RSL at home. They've won seven of eight meetings there, with one draw - that lone result for RSL coming June 20, 2009.
- While Real have yet to ever win at Robertson Stadium, the Dynamo have left Utah with the full three points just once - a 1-0 win in 2007 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Real still have yet to ever win in the state of Texas. All-time combined vs. Houston and Dallas, over all competitions, Real are 0-17-3 in the Lone Star State.
- Coaches record: Dominic Kinnear vs. RSL: P20 W10 L3 D7 ... Jason Kreis v HOU: P12 W2 L6 D4
Dynamo Starting XI & Bench:
RSL Starting XI:
Rimando; Schuler, Borchers, Watson-Siriboe, Beltran; Alvarez, Steele, Grabavoy, Morales, Paulo Junior, Espindola