ESPN2 - 10 p.m.
Yahoo! 1560 AM - 10 p.m. (9:30 pregame)
La Ranchera 850 - 10 p.m. (9:30 pregame)
Allen Chapman. AR1 (bench): Corey Rockwell; AR2 (opposite): Jeff Hosking; 4th: Ricardo Salazar MLS Career: 15 games; FC/gm: 21.3; Y/gm: 3.3; R: 2; pens: 3
LA GALAXY -- OUT: DF Jack McBean (Fractured Left Clavicle - Underwent surgery on April 30); QUESTIONABLE: Carlo Cudicini (Right Leg Strain), Landon Donovan (Right Leg Strain), Todd Dunivant (Left Leg Strain), Robbie Keane (Left Ankle)
- ALL-TIME (16 meetings): Galaxy 6 wins, 18 goals ... Dynamo 6 wins, 19 goals ... Ties 4
- AT LA (7 meetings): Galaxy 3 wins, 10 goals ... Dynamo 2 wins, 8 goals ... Ties 2
- LAST YEAR (MLS): 5/26: HOU 2, LA 1 (own goal 38; Hainault 57 - Buddle 10)
- This is the only league meeting of the season between the two clubs.
- It's a rematch of the last two MLS Cups, the Galaxy winning 1-0 in MLS Cup 2011, and 3-1 in MLS Cup 2012, both played at The Home Depot Center.
- Houston has won the last two league meetings between the teams, both coming in Houston, including a 2-1 win last year at BBVA Compass Stadium.
- The Galaxy have defeated the Dynamo in their last six meetings at The Home Depot Center in all competitions, including the last two MLS Cups and the 2009 Western Conference Championship. Houston's last win against the Galaxy in Carson came in 2007, a 3-1 triumph.
- Coaches record: Bruce Arena vs. HOU: P10 W5 L4 D1 ... Dominic Kinnear vs. LA: P24 W10 L9 D5