The Dynamo unveiled their Forever Orange Membership Club for season ticket holders Monday that the team had been teasing on Twitter since last week. This year in addition to home game tickets members will also get a ticket to the Charities Cup game, enrollment in custom rewards and a MLS Live subscription. That's right a MLS Live subscription which will allow members to watch Dynamo away games as well as games across the league.
And what are these custom rewards you ask? Well they are what you make them. You start with 25 points and can 'spend' them from a list of options that include merchandise and experiences which cost 5 or 10 points such as
- Dynamo Scarf
- Brian Ching Testimonial Match DVD
- Boniek Garcia bobblehead
- 2014 Dynamo Yearbook
- Commemorative signed photo
- Name in lights message at BBVA Compass Stadium
- BBVA Compass Stadium Tour
- Rally Tunnel Experience-Cheer on players pregame from inside the tunnel as they walk onto the field for pregame ceremonies
- VIP Club Passes Experience-Enjoy the game from the West Club, with TVs and premium food and beverage options to enjoy
- In-Seat Mascot Visit-Have Diesel the Fox visit you in your seat during a Dynamo game
- Dynamo Beer Garden Experience-Get ready for the game with two adult beverages in our Dynamo Beer Garden
In previous years a Dynamo scarf and yearbook have been included in the season ticket holder package now it will be something members can choose to buy with their points.
Initial reaction from fans was overwhelmingly positive. But what do you think? Best STH package ever?