The final road match of the season finds the Dynamo on the left coast facing the San Jose Earthquakes at Buck Shaw Stadium. San Jose has clinched their first playoff birth since the original Earthquakes moved to Houston in 2005. The Dynamo are playing for pride and possibly places on next season's roster as Dominic Kinnear continues to evalute personnel ahead of what is sure to be a busy off season.
Let's take a look at five things you should know about Sunday's match.
1. The Dynamo will be without forward Joseph Ngwenya and Geoff Cameron, both of whom are serving red card suspensions. Colin Clark is out recovering from knee surgery, while Brian Ching, Anthony Obodai and Tally Hall are listed as questionable.
2. San Jose is lead this season by former Dynamo forward Chris Wondolowski, who has scored 14 goals for the Earthquakes. Wondo is two goals behind Edson Buddle of the Los Angeles Galaxy for the Golden Boot award, which is awarded to the player with the most goals in the regular season.
3. The Dynamo roster includes seven former Earthquakes, and three of the four Dynamo coaches - head coach Dominic Kinnear and assistants Wade Barrett and Tim Hanley - have experience with San Jose.
4. If the season ended today, Wondolowski would rank third all-time in terms of percentage of team goals scored. So far this season, Wondolowski has 14 of San Jose's 30 goals (46.7 percent).
5. San Jose leads the all-time series against the Dynamo 3-2-1.