No rest for the weary as the Dynamo hit the road for a brutal two games in four days.
Hard to say what to expect from the team against Kansas City given the fact that Dominic Kinnear declared the season over in his post match press conference on Saturday. Ideally I'd like to see guys proving they want to be a part of this team given the large scale rebuilding that we are expecting to see during the off season.
However, we can't start tearing this thing apart until the schedule is completed, so let's take a look at five things you should know about tomorrow's game against the Kansas City Wizards.
1. Lovel Palmer returns to the active roster for the first time since August 28th. Palmer was with the Jamaican National Team when the Dynamo lost to San Jose and served his one-match suspension this weekend for a red card received against the Rapids.
2. Only two Dynamo players out with injuries, Colin Clark and Anthony Obodai are both recovering from knee injuries.
3. The Dynamo sit in last place in the Western Conference at 6-13-5 with a -11 goal differential.
4. Houston leads the all-time series with Kansas City 6-1-3, including a 3-0 victory at Robertson earlier this season...that sure seems like a long time ago. If you need cheering up, just think back to the Dynamo's memorable 2-0 victory over the Wizards back in the 2007 Western Conference Championship.
5. The road hasn't been friendly to the Dynamo this season, they've lost eight times and only won once, with two draws.