Houston Dynamo (2-1-2) at Chicago Fire (1-3-1)
Toyota Park - Chicago, IL - 7:30pm CT
KHOU 11.2 (ENG TV)
KHOU 11.2 (ENG TV)
SportsTalk 790 (ENG Radio)
La Ranchera 850 (SPN Radio)
- The Dynamo enter Saturday's game on a five-game road unbeaten streak, dating back to a 3-1 win at D.C. United on Sept. 25, 2010. Houston is 2-0-3 on the road since a 4-3 loss at Kansas City on Sept. 22, 2010. This year, the Dynamo have tied both road matches 1-1 (at Seattle, at New York).
- Houston is off to the second-best five-game start in club history, collecting eight points from its first five games. The only better start came in the club's inaugural season of 2006, when the Dynamo opened the season with nine points in their first five games (3-2-0).
- In two away games this year, Houston has been outshot 48-15 (17-7 on goal) but has come away with two ties. In three contests at home, the Dynamo have outshot opponents 66-23 (17-7 on goal), going 2-1.
- Sunday's match against New England yielded the first shutout for the Dynamo in 2011. Goalkeeper Tally Hall made just one save in recording the clean sheet, the second of his MLS career and his sixth for Houston in all competitions. It was Hall's first shutout since a SuperLiga match against Puebla on July 21, 2010. Through Sunday's games, the Dynamo defense ranked fifth in MLS with four goals allowed.
- Houston midfielder Geoff Cameron is expected to make his 100th career appearance for the Dynamo in all competitions on Saturday, making him the 14th player in club history to reach that milestone. Currently, Cameron has started 77 of his 99 Houston appearances. Brian Mullan remains Houston's all-time leader with 184 appearances in all competitions from 2006-10.
- Defender Bobby Boswell and midfielder Lovel Palmer are the only two Houston players to play all 570 minutes of the club's season so far in all competitions, including the team's U.S. Open Cup qualifier.
The Dynamo face the Chicago Fire at Toyota Park tonight, looking to extend their undefeated streak to five matches. Join in and discuss the match!