Michael_D and playtherapy, you both stepped up to the PK spot, stared the Keeper down and fired straight into the net. You've both won, and to preserve your victory in as temporary a way as I can, you may read your comments here. Congrats. Now, for the fun. I want to propose an even heftier challenge to you both, yet I think it's one you will both enjoy taking up seeing as how you enjoyed every challenge preceding. I even think the DT fanbase will enjoy this one.
It was one month and 13 days ago we last visited the Be the GM series. A gauntlet had been laid and 'twas accepted by none other than Michael_D and playtherapy. For those who missed it, these two rose to the occasion as the challenge was the hardest ever to be levied by a DT writer. On top of the challenge, a reward was mentioned and I am going to live up to such, however I am changing the rules (as I am apt to do when I have a whim). Read on after the jump (because I'm a jerk and love views and page hits!)
The challenge is actually quite simple. You must both come up with a post for the Be the GM Series, but here is the kicker. I will participate for a change, and I will be the one to respond. Of course, so will anyone else who wishes to as well. So essentially...the challenge is laid out as such:
The challenge may go as deep as you wish, though please keep in mind I do work for a living among other things. Haha. The challenge may include anything you wish (yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment). It may include any team from really any sport, though obviously being a football (I refuse to call this "soccer") blog it should include some football as well.
You've already won, so this challenge holds no weight for either of you. Your prizes may be selected from one of the following:
1) Dynamo jersey t-shirt of my choice of player - this may be sized to fit whomever you wish, including youth
2) A single home game ticket in the new stadium to attend the game with me - woo, yeah, I know, whoop de doo da day
3) Beverage of your choice at any home game which both of us attend
4) Beverage of your choice at any future meet-up where we both attend -- this may be extended to multiple beverages if the situation is deemed worthy!
5) Some other random piece of Dynamo merch or memorabilia of my choice from Amazon.com
Yeah, #2 can't include the first home game...as I'm going with my buddy Ted, haha. Any game after is fair game. For all options, a picture is mandatory.
The challenge has been offered, do you accept?