- Dynamo have finally got their man. 27 year-old Honduran Oscar Boniek Garcia who Canetti and Co. have been trying to get for a year has finally been transferred to Houston. He will be a designated player. (Houston Dynamo)
- Boniek Garcia will likely fit into the right midfield spot, and is expected to propel the Dynamo to a new level and help in the wide game. while all of that is interesting, something on an unrelated note is in the comments section JdJO responds to a commentor about a possible transfer of Cameron next moth with this "Cameron will not be sent out on transfer next month. Don't worry about that." (Houston Chronicle)
- Dynamo complete deal with Olimpia and sign OBG. The transfer fee will be about $1 million. (Houston Chronicle)
- Fans were having trouble enduring the heat at "The Oven", but thankfully the Dallas game was moved to be an evening game. (Houston Chronicle)
- Lastly there is a video starring Dominic Kinnear discussing DP Oscar Boniek Garcia.
Tweet of the Day
OBG will complete national team duties & visa process before coming to HOU. Estimated arrival is 6/18. He will be eligible 6/30 vs PHL.— Chris Canetti (@ChrisCanetti) June 7, 2012