Houston Dynamo vs. Chicago Fire
Saturday, July 27, 8:00 p.m. CT
BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, TX
NBC Sports Network - 8:00 p.m. CHANNEL LISTINGS
Yahoo! Sports Radio 1560 AM - 8:00 p.m. (7:30 p.m. pregame)
La Ranchera 850 AM - 8:00 p.m. (7:30 p.m. pregame)
Ricardo Salazar. AR1 (bench): Corey Parker; AR2 (opposite): Brian Dunn; 4th: Edvin Jurisevic MLS Career: 172 games; FC/gm: 26.9; Y/gm: 3.4; R: 50; pens: 59
HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: Calen Carr – left knee; Brian Ching – left adductor strain; QUESTIONABLE: Anthony Arena – right ankle sprain; Omar Cummings – right adductor strain
CHICAGO FIRE -- QUESTIONABLE: Dilly Duka – right groin strain; Steven Kinney – right quad strain
- ALL-TIME (16 meetings): Dynamo 7 wins, 24 goals ... Fire 4 wins, 20 goals ... Ties 5
- AT HOUSTON (8 meetings): Dynamo 4 wins, 12 goals ... Fire 2 wins, 10 goals ... Ties 2
- FUTURE MATCH: 9/1: Chicago Fire vs. Houston Dynamo, 4 p.m. CT (UniMas)
- The teams are meeting for the second time this season. A late Brad Davis goal snapped a 1-1 tie to give the Dynamo the victory, April 14 at BBVA Compass Stadium.
- In league play, the Dynamo last won in Bridgeview in 2009. The Fire won at Robertson Stadium in 2006 and 2007 in their first two trips ever to Houston – and have not won there since.
- The teams also met a year ago in the Knockout Round of the MLS Cup Playoffs, the Dynamo taking a 2-1 victory at Toyota Park on their way to an eventual appearance in MLS Cup 2012.
- Coaches record: Dominic Kinnear v CHI: P21 W8 L6 D7 ... Frank Klopas vs. HOU: P5 W1 L1 D3