CSN Plus - 8:30 p.m. (8:00 p.m. pregame) CHANNEL LISTINGS
Mega TV - 8:30 p.m. (8:00 p.m. pregame) CHANNEL LISTINGS
Yahoo! Sports Radio 1560 AM - 8:30 p.m. (8:00 p.m. pregame)
La Ranchera 850 AM - 8:30 p.m. (8:00 p.m. pregame)
Jose Carlos Rivero. AR1 (bench): Frank Anderson; AR2 (opposite): Adam Wienckowski; 4th: Mark Kadlecik MLS Career: 15 games; FC/gm: 26.8; Y/gm: 3.7; R: 4; pens: 5
HOUSTON DYNAMO -- Omar Cummings – Left knee MCL sprain; QUESTIONABLE: Calen Carr – Left knee; Andrew Driver &ndash Right Achilles tendonitis; Brian Ching – Left adductor strain; Alex Dixon – Left hamstring strain
REAL SALT LAKE -- OUT: Rich Balchan – Left shoulder surgery; John Stertzer – Right shoulder surgery; Chris Schuler – Left foot pain; Kwame Watson-Siriboe – Right knee ACL; Josh Saunders – Left knee ACL; PROBABLE: Javier Morales – Right adductor strain; Carlos Salcedo – gall bladder removal
- ALL-TIME (17 meetings): Real 3 wins, 22 goals … Dynamo 9 wins, 26 goals … Ties 5
- AT SALT LAKE (8 meetings): Real 3 wins, 8 goals … Dynamo 1 win, 4 goals … Ties 4
- The teams are meeting for the only time this season in league play.
- Real last defeated Houston on May 13, 2010, a 3-1 win at Rio Tinto Stadium. The Dynamo have won two of three meetings since, including a 1-0 win last Sept. 6 at BBVA Compass Stadium.
- RSL has taken points from their last four home games vs. Houston, with three draws in that time.
- RSL is 0-8-1 lifetime in Houston. Earlier this year, Real won for the first time ever in the state of Texas after 22 games in a 3-0 victory against FC Dallas on July 13.