KPRC Local 2 - 8:00 p.m. (7:30 p.m. pregame) CHANNEL LISTINGS
Yahoo! Sports Radio 1560 AM - 8:00 p.m. (7:30 p.m. pregame)
La Ranchera 850 AM - 8:00 p.m. (7:30 p.m. pregame)
Kevin Stott. AR1 (bench): Brian Poeschel; AR2 (opposite): Greg Barkey; 4th: Alejandro Mariscal MLS Career: 237 games; FC/gm: 25.6; Y/gm: 3.3; R: 60; pens: 50
HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: Calen Carr – left knee; Andrew Driver – right Achilles tendonitis; QUESTIONABLE: Brian Ching – left adductor strain; Anthony Arena – right ankle sprain; Omar Cummings – right adductor strain
COLUMBUS CREW -- OUT: Eddie Gaven – Left ACL surgery; Glauber – Left ACL surgery; Aaron Schoenfeld – Right shoulder sprain; QUESTIONABLE: Eric Gehrig – Right ankle sprain
- ALL-TIME (15 meetings): Dynamo 2 wins, 16 goals … Crew 4 wins, 20 goals … Ties 9
- AT HOUSTON (7 meetings): Dynamo 1 win, 7 goals … Crew 1 win, 7 goals … Ties 5
- FUTURE MATCH: 9/4: Columbus Crew vs. Houston Dynamo, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The teams are meeting for the second time this season. The teams played to a 1-1 draw June 1 at BBVA Compass Stadium and Houston’s Warren Creavalle and Federico Higuain of Columbus traded goals.
- The Crew have an nine-game unbeaten streak alive against the Dynamo, over the last four-plus seasons, with three wins and six draws in that time. Houston’s last victory in the series came Aug. 2, 2008.
- The teams have played to four consecutive draws.
- The Crew have come away with points on four consecutive trips to Houston, and six of seven visits there alltime. The Dynamo’s only home win in the series was their last win vs. Columbus, in 2008.
- Coaches record: Robert Warzycha vs. HOU: P9 W3 L0 T6 … Dominic Kinnear vs. CLB: P19 W4 L6 T9